- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander MC-4 EQ Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47368 000001000 L47368000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Islander's MC-4 EQ is a traditional concert ukulele with mahogany top, mahogany body, okume neck with walnut fingerboard, walnut bridge with black bridge pins, NuBone nut, open geared tuners with black knobs, and a natural satin finish that lets you enjoy the beauty of the tonewood's natural woodgrain. The MC-4 EQ also features an onboard undersaddle pickup paired with a 3-band active EQ (mass, middle, treble) and built-in tuner.
Case sold separately.
Become an Islander...player. Order one of these fun ukes today.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 17 frets
- Inserts: ABS dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Bridge: Walnut, with black ABS pins
- Machine heads: Metal, black knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Scale length: 381 mm (15")
- Total length: 609 mm (24")
- Maximum width between upper sides: 152 mm (6")
- Maximum width between lower sides: 206.4 mm (8.13")
- Minimum width between sides: 127 mm (5")
- Width at nut: 38 mm (1-1/2")
- Body thickness: 55.6 mm (2.18") to 68.3 mm (2.68")
- Electronics: Under saddle pickup, 3-band active EQ (mass, middle, treble), built-in tuner
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.