- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala KA-EBY-TE Ebony Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J24708 000000000 J24708000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Kala's Ebony Series of ukuleles, the KA-EBY-TE is a tenor-size uke featuring light figured, reddish-brown stripes along its striped ebony bod...Click To Read More About This Product
Striped ebony gives it striking looks, while active electronics give it exceptional plugged-in performance.
Part of Kala's Ebony Series of ukuleles, the KA-EBY-TE is a tenor-size uke featuring light figured, reddish-brown stripes along its striped ebony body complemented by subtle maple binding. Providing deep, rich, powerful tone, the KA-EBY-TE comes with the popular mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, a Graph Tech NuBone for better resonance, and the UK-300-TR pickup system. This gives you a 2-band EQ with chromatic LED tuner so you can have a quality experience when you need to plug in.
- Features: 2-Band EQ with Chromatic LED tuner
- Input Impedance: 22 mOhms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Control Range
- Bass: +/-12dB at 100Hz
- Treble: +/-12dB at 10KHz
- Battery Status: LED
- Power Supply: 2 X CR2032 Coin Battery
- Battery Life
- Only EQ: Over 200 Hours
- Tuner on: Over 100 Hours
- Pickup: Omega II Piezo Cable pickup
Add this Kala uke to your aresenal with a quick click or call today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.