- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala KA-RES Tenor Resonator Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J27473 000002000 J27473000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The totally re-designed 2014 Kala Resonator Uke features a lightweight aluminum resonator cone crafted into a figured, mahogany body, resulting in a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hot hybrid of Americana and the islands in one for a unique sound all its own.
The totally re-designed 2014 Kala Resonator Uke features a lightweight aluminum resonator cone crafted into a figured, mahogany body, resulting in a distinctive voice and appearance. These are serious ukes that need to be heard. The Kala Tenor Resonator is available in two unique models, a vintage vin brass resonator cover or chrome resonator cover. Either way, you'll get a great looking and sounding instrument.
- Body type: Resonator uke
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: Info not available
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Info not available
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Maple
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Design
- Case: Case sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order one of these cool Kala's ukes now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.