- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele Islands Premium Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49821 000001000 L49821000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Islands Premium Tenor from Kanile'a features the eight main Hawaiian Islands on the soundboard captured in paua abalone, this Kanile`a serve...Click To Read More About This Product
Premium tonewood with cool Hawaiian Island inlays.
The Islands Premium Tenor from Kanile'a features the eight main Hawaiian Islands on the soundboard captured in paua abalone, this Kanile`a serves as a stunning reminder of sweet memories made in Hawaii. It is perfect for a Hawaii local living abroad or a visitor who has fallen in love with the islands…anyone with a love for this cherished locale will fall madly in love with the Islands Kanile'a ukulele. Premium curly Hawaiian koa is the perfect platform for the islands.
The Islands Premium Tenor comes in a canvas semi-hardshell case.
Escape to the islands with your own Islands ukulele. Order now.
- Premium curly Hawaiian koa body
- TRU-R bracing
- Tortoise binding
- Hawaiian Islands inlay in paua abalone
- Position markers in paua abalone
- Gold open-geared tuning keys
- UV cured finish
- Aquila strings
- Semi-hardshell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.