- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kentucky KM-150 Standard A-Model All-Solid Mandolin
- Write a Review
- 515364 000191000 515364000191000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kentucky KM-150 mandolin is a fabulous value available in an all-solid, traditionally designed, A-style instrument that beautifully combines peri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-solid value from Kentucky ” America's favorite mandolin.
The Kentucky KM-150 mandolin is a fabulous value available in an all-solid, traditionally designed, A-style instrument that beautifully combines period-correct vintage specifications with an amazingly affordable price. When it comes to tone and playability, the KM-150 also excels. To achieve the best tone and volume possible, select solid spruce - meticulously hand-carved and graduated - is used for the top, while select solid maple is used for the back and sides. A solid maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and traditional snakehead-shaped peghead is attached to the body by a modified dovetail neck-body joint not only adds to the authentic look, but also has a comfortable shape that is easy to play, and offers a lifetime of serviceability. Top everything off with a set of accurate, open-geared tuners, an adjustable rosewood bridge and tuning will be easy, accurate and with perfect intonation every time.
Solid spruce top
Solid maple back and sides
Solid maple neck with 12th fret neck joint
Traditional high-gloss sunburst finish
Multiple binding on top
Bound rosewood fretboard
Classic mother-of-pearl "Kentucky" script inlay and dot markers
Inlaid mother-of-pearl position markers
Deluxe tuning machines
Adjustable truss rod
Adjustable compensated rosewood bridge
Great tone, value and dependability. Order a KM-150 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.