- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kentucky KM-250 Artist A-Model Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25283 000001000 L25283000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every Kentucky Artist mandolin, like this KM-250 Deluxe A-Model, is meticulously handcrafted from the finest materials to produce the finest possible...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone.
Every Kentucky Artist mandolin, like this KM-250 Deluxe A-Model, is meticulously handcrafted from the finest materials to produce the finest possible instrument for players of every level. The redesigned KM-250 Artist A-model features upgraded woods and specifications throughout, we can offer the serious player some of the finest new instruments whose rich tone and quick response continues to improve as the instrument ages. Once again setting the standard for quality and value. Available in traditional sunburst.
- Solid carved German spruce top
- Solid carved Alpine maple back and sides
- Slim Alpine maple neck
- Choice tonewood radiused fingerboard
- High-gloss sunburst finish
You may not be able to travel to Kentucky, but you can travel with this Kentucky...Order the KM-250 today.
- Body type: A-Model
- Top wood: Solid German spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Alpine maple
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Nut width: 1.125" (28.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Radiused tonewood
- Neck wood: Alpine maple
- Scale length: 24.87"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Tonewood
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 4-on-a-plate
- Bridge: Polished tonewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 8
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.