- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lanikai LU22CGC Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583902 000010000 583902000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lanikai LU22CGC Concert Ukulele is one of their most popular and affordable ukes. Its sweet sound has a pedigree of choice woods and quality cons...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable and well-built concert ukulele.
The Lanikai LU22CGC Concert Ukulele is one of their most popular and affordable ukes. Its sweet sound has a pedigree of choice woods and quality construction. The classic ukulele design and beautiful tonewood are improved with the attention to detail that has made Lanikai a preferred name in ukuleles.
The LU22CGC is just a bit bigger than a soprano ukulele, and smaller than a tenor. This is particularly helpful for performers with larger fingers, and the slightly larger body emits a louder and deeper tone.
The uke is solidly crafted with a mahogany wood top, back, sides and neck for well balanced tone. The rosewood bridge and fretboard add clarity to the notes, and die-cast tuners keep you in tune from song to song.
With gold hardware and a soft satin finish, the Lanikai LU22CGC ukulele will surely turn some heads. You won't believe what kind of beautiful sounds this dynamic and versatile little island is capable of.
- 4 string
- Concert body
- Mahogany body, top and neck
- 15" scale
- 14th fret neck joint
- Rosewood fretboard
- 19 frets
- 1.735" nut width
- Rosewood bridge
- Die-cast tuners
- Gold hardware
- Satin finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.