- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lanikai MRS-CEC All-Solid Morado Concert with Kula Preamp Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K82348 000001000 K82348000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MRS-CEC is an all-solid morado ukulele by Lanikai that delivers dynamic features such as a wider nut for player comfort, select figured wood, ope...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable way to join the fun.
The MRS-CEC is an all-solid morado ukulele by Lanikai that delivers dynamic features such as a wider nut for player comfort, select figured wood, open back tuners, wood marquetry, NuBone XB nut and saddle, D’Addario strings, a single cutaway design, a Fishman Kula preamp and tuner, glossy finish, foam case and limited lifetime warranty.
Start strumming and having fun. Order today.
- Solid Morado top, back and sides
- Deluxe Grover chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
- Nubone XB nut and saddle for sustain and tone
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort (37.4 mm nut width)
- Chrome strap buttons for safety and comfort
- All-solid morado ukuleles provide vibrant graining with a rich warm tone and increased sustain and projection
- Cutaway with a Fishman Kula preamp and tuner
- Single-ply natural flame maple fingerboard binding/black dots
- D'Addario EJ88 strings for tone and reliability
- Walnut fingerboard and bridge
- 8-hole no-tie bridge for easy string changes
- Rosette flame maple single-band inlay
- Lanikai black nylon foam case
- Limited lifetime warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.