- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MU75NM Concert Ukulele Natural Mahogany
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48867 000001000 J48867000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell MU75NM Concert Ukulele is the natural mahogany finish version of their popular MU75BK and features all-mahogany construction to ensure a...Click To Read More About This Product
The warm tone of mahogany.
The Mitchell MU75NM Concert Ukulele is the natural mahogany finish version of their popular MU75BK and features all-mahogany construction to ensure a warm, well-rounded tone. Its concert-scale body provides a large sound and excellent projection in any playing situation. The abalone rosette and purfling, combined with mother-of-pearl mini-dots, gives the MU75NM a classic look, while the compensated saddle provides improved intonation and tuning – and the stunning natural mahogany finish – will appeal to players of all styles.
- All-mahogany construction for warm tone
- Abalone rosette and purfling
- Compensated saddle
- Attractive mother of pearl mini-dots
- Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
Order this concert uke today!
- Body Type: Concert
- Top Wood: Mahogany
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: High Gloss
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: White with abalone purfling
- Nut Width: 1-3/8″
- Neck Width at Body: 1-7/8″
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 15″
- Number of Frets: 16
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Mini Dots
- Pickup/Preamp: No
- Tuning Machines: Sealed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle/Nut: Compensated Saddle
- Dimensions: 23.25″ L X 7.70″ W X 2.75″ D
- Weight: 1.8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.