- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RG-32 Lap Steel Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H69092 000001000 H69092000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The solid mahogany body and the string-through-body design makes for full, powerful sustain. A single P-90 pickup gives the RK Lap Steel the classic ...Click To Read More About This Product
A single P-90 pickup produces lap steel sound in a comfortable string-through mahogany body.
The solid mahogany body and the string-through-body design makes for full, powerful sustain. A single P-90 pickup gives the RK Lap Steel the classic lap steel tone. The classic sunburst model has traditional-style tuners on a Recording King headstock. The single volume and tone controls allow players to shape their tone easily and effectively, from classic country lines to searing blues licks. Case sold separately.
- Solid mahogany body
- Single P-90 Pickup
- Traditional-style tuners on Recording King headstock
- Single volume and tone controls
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.