- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RR-50-VS Professional Wood Body Resonator
- Write a Review
- #L19859 000001000 L19859000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Recording King Professional Resonator is crafted entirely from mahogany with a parallelogram soundwell and 12-Fret neck joint. The traditional ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro-level features and style.
The Recording King Professional Resonator is crafted entirely from mahogany with a parallelogram soundwell and 12-Fret neck joint. The traditional roundneck design and vintage sunburst finish make this an instant classic. The hand-spun Recording King Cone provides true resonator tone. The bone nut and the maple/ebony saddle help give the guitar great sustain, and it's kept in tune by the Grover tuning machines.
The Professional Resonator has classic features like rounded soundhole screens and slotted screws. Case sold separately.
Start resonating. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.