- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King U25 Banjolele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H87215 000000000 H87215000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining everything that players love about the ukulele with the crisp sound of a banjo, the Recording King banjo ukulele (or banjolele) is a unique...Click To Read More About This Product
The compact size of a ukulele with nylon strings and a unique sound.
Combining everything that players love about the ukulele with the crisp sound of a banjo, the Recording King banjo ukulele (or banjolele) is a unique instrument that you'll love. The maple neck and maple rim give it a bright tone with great projection, and the coordinator rod and 10 brackets are a nod to classic banjo-style construction. With nickel hardware, nylon strings, a 6-1/4" frosted banjo head and comely satin finish, you'll appreciate the attention to detail on this uncommon instrument. Case sold separately.
- Unique banjo ukulele size and sound
- Maple neck and rim
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Madison-style peghead
- Coordinator rod and 10 brackets
- Geared tuners
- Remo frosted head
- Case sold separately
Enjoy a crisper, brighter ukulele sound. Order today.
- Model Name: Recording King Banjo Ukulele
- Banjo Type: Ukulele
- Tone Ring: none
- Flange: none
- Truss Rod: none
- Rim: 5-7/8" Multi-ply
- Hoop: 6-1/2" nickel plated
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Bone, 1-5/16"
- Peghead: Madison style
- Peghead Overlay Black
- Peghead Inlay: Recording King block
- Hooks and Nuts: 10, flat hook
- Rods: Single
- Tuners: Geared
- Tailpiece: Bent metal, ukulele style
- Bridge: Maple/Ebony, 1/2"
- Head: Remo Frosted, 6"
- Crown: n/a
- Finish: Brown Satin
- Hardware: Nickel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.