- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue RM100F F-style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25674 000001000 J25674000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rogue RM-100F F-Style Mandolin is nicely crafted with a spruce top, maple back and sides, 24-fret neck with extended fingerboard, nickel tuners, ...Click To Read More About This Product
A sweet-toned bluegrass dream at a modest price!
The Rogue RM-100F F-Style Mandolin is nicely crafted with a spruce top, maple back and sides, 24-fret neck with extended fingerboard, nickel tuners, and beautiful headstock inlay. This affordable mandolin is a dream for guitarists or other string musicians who want to get into the mandolin without breaking the bank.
- Neck shape: Traditional
- Nut width: 1-1/8"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 13.86"
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 8
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Don't wait another day. Order now and get pickin'.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.