- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alhambra 4 P Classical Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J39270 000001000 J39270000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 4 P Nylon-String Classical is one of best-selling Alhambra guitars in the company's history. Four layers of light varnish highlight its solid red...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Popular Spanish-built nylon-string flamenco guitar with red cedar and rosewood tonewood pairing.
The 4 P Nylon-String Classical is one of best-selling Alhambra guitars in the company's history. Four layers of light varnish highlight its solid red Canadian cedar top and the gorgeous rosewood laminate on back and side. The fingerboard is made of beautiful ebony, and its gold-plated machine heads are of a superior quality, allowing smooth and precise tuning. Built in Spain.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back & sides: Laminated Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Varnish
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Varnish
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Order the 4 P today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.