- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alhambra 9 P Classical Acoustic Guitar
- #J39254 000001000 J39254000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alhambra's 9 P is built by a smaller, more specialized team at the Alhambra facility. It features a bridge-shaped cross bracing pattern to give ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade Spanish nylon string with warm tonewood mix and just the right finish for ideal sustain.
Alhambra's 9 P is built by a smaller, more specialized team at the Alhambra facility. It features a bridge-shaped cross bracing pattern to give the solid Canadian cedar top maximum volume and projection. The body is made of solid Indian rosewood while the cedar neck and ebony fretboard all mix to create just the right tonal richness.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Canadian Cedar
- Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Nitrocellulose Laquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 2.04 in. (52 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Cedar
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Spain
Order this special import today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.