- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alvarez AJ610-CESHB Artist Series Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46425 000000000 L46425000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AJ610-CE is a stunning Jumbo displaying Alvarez’s renowned high gloss, fine finish over a solid North American Sitka spruce top. The flawless sem...Click To Read More About This Product
Satisfying sound and great look at an amazing value.
The AJ610-CE is a stunning Jumbo displaying Alvarez’s renowned high gloss, fine finish over a solid North American Sitka spruce top. The flawless semi-gloss back and sides allow the guitar to resonate and the same finish applied to the neck makes for a great feeling instrument that is smooth and easy to play.
Tonally the AJ610-CE Jumbo has a big voice, not as bright as a maple Jumbo but lots of middle frequency charisma and projection. It’s fitted with a discrete, but lively, SYS100 pickup and preamp located in the end pin and controlled by a smartly designed soundhole console offering volume and tone controls.
Order yours today.
- Solid, hand-selected A+ Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- SYS100 pickup with soundhole console
- High-gloss Shadowburst top/semi-gloss back and sides
- FST2 - Forward Shifted scalloped bracing, asymmetric tone bars
- Real bone nut and saddle
- Mother-of-pearl and paua abalone inlays
- Bi-level, engineered rosewood bridge (catalpa)
- Engineered fingerboard with 12th fret inlay (catalpa)
- Mahogany neck with semi-gloss finish
- 14th fret dovetail neck joint
- Premium chrome tuners
- D’Addario EXP16 strings
- Nut width: 1-3/4” (44.45 mm)
- Scale length: 25.5” (648 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.