- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B.C. Rich Shredzilla Extreme 8 8-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L70861 000001000 L70861000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Make no mistake — the B.C. Rich Shredzilla Extreme 8 is made for destruction. It's built for speed, aggression and melting faces. Loaded with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Unleash the wrath of the mighty Shredzilla.
Make no mistake — the B.C. Rich Shredzilla Extreme 8 is made for destruction. It's built for speed, aggression and melting faces. Loaded with a whopping eight strings of range, a pair of high-performance Fishman Fluence humbuckers and 24 extra-jumbo frets with incredible neck access, the sky is the limit for how much mayhem you unleash with it.
- 8 strings of range with 24 frets
- Fishman Fluence Alnico and Ceramic active humbuckers
- Kill switch and push/pull voice control
- Grover Rotomatic locking tuners
Call or click to order today!
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Spalted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Shredzilla Ultra Slim Contour
- Neck wood: 5-piece maple/wenge
- Joint: Neck-thru
- Scale length: 26.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Extreme Abalone at 12th fret
- Nut width/material: Info not available
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern Alnico
- Bridge: Fluence Modern Ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Single volume with voice push/pull
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover locking Rotomatic 18:1
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 8-string
- Special features: Kill switch
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.