Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bristol BM-15S Solid Top 000 Acoustic Guitar Gloss Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Affordable OOO with all-mahogany construction, including solid top, with fast-playing neck.
Case sold separately.
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped braces for bright, full range sound
- Beautiful mahogany back and sides for robust volume and rich, responsive tone
- Slim, mahogany neck offers fast, easy action
- Adjustable truss rod assures perfect playability
- Tonewood fingerboard guarantees smooth playability, stability and long-wearing qualities
- Traditional, natural color semi-gloss finish protects while ensuring best tone
- Chrome-plated 14:1 die-cast machine heads are smooth and precise for perfect tuning
Order this solid-top OOO from Blueridge today.
BM-15S Solid Top 000 Acoustic Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: 000
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Spruce
- Body finish: Natural Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Tonewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Tonewood
- Tuning machines: Modern-style, sealed back, Schaller-type buttons
- Bridge: Tonewood
- Saddle and nut: Black ABS Compensated Black ABS, Black ABS
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.