Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Electric Guitar Satin Shell Pinktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Satin Shell Pink
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Modern high-performance features from one of the originals.
Its alder body in the classic Dinky™ style is dressed in either a no-nonsense Primer Gray or a classic Shell Pink satin finish. The two-piece bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, sculpted heel, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, Luminlay side dots and a silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane finish. Its 12”-16” compound-radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® nut.
Unbelievable full and versatile tone comes from a HSS pickup configuration consisting of a Custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup, all with flat parchment covers.
Other premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, parchment Stratocaster®-style speed knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo bridge, locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
- Satin-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, caramelized maple neck with 24-fret, compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard
- HSS configuration with Seymour Duncan Flat Strat (x2), and Full Shred pickups , 5-way switch
- Custom Gotoh locking tremolo bridge, locking tuners
Click or call to order your Charvel shred machine today.
Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: Caramelized Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Caramelized Maple
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP
- Middle: Flat Strat SSL-6
- Bridge: Full Shred SH-10
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: No-load tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Gotoh Custom Locking tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.