- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Daisy Rock Wildwood Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50265 000002000 J50265000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Wildwood Acoustic is a short scale instrument designed specifically for younger girls with smaller frames, and for older girls looking for a 3/4 ...Click To Read More About This Product
From its neck profile to its Atomic Pink finish, this guitar was designed for the little lady in your life.
The Wildwood Acoustic is a short scale instrument designed specifically for younger girls with smaller frames, and for older girls looking for a 3/4 size or easily portable guitar. This beautiful guitar is lightweight, it sounds great, and because it’s designed to perfectly fit girls, it's extremely comfortable to hold and to play.
The Wildwood features Daisy Rock’s trademark “Slim & Narrow” neck which makes it easier for girls with smaller hands to play. The flamed maple top with mahogany back and sides produces a great sound, and it has a cool vibe that will inspire musicians at any skill level.
All Daisy Rock guitars arrive set up, ready to play, and include a limited lifetime warranty. What are you waiting for—get your Wildwood Acoustic guitar and start playing now!
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body: Mahogany Back & Sides w/Spruce Top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret: 21 Medium
- Scale: 22-3/4 in.
- Inlays: Daisies
- Tuners: Custom Chrome with Daisy Logo
- Binding: Créme
- Finish: Atomic Pink
- Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz.
Get your little lady started with this guitar made especially for her. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.