- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro 56 Baritone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J17094 000001000 J17094000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Danelectro's '56 Baritone is too cool to not have in your arsenal. Now with higher impedance, high-output Lipsticks, it'll give you deep, rich tones ...Click To Read More About This Product
Unique style and higher output pickups.
Danelectro's '56 Baritone is too cool to not have in your arsenal. Now with higher impedance, high-output Lipsticks, it'll give you deep, rich tones via master volume and tone controls and a 3-way pickup selector. Features include a short-scale neck with 24 frets for playing comfort and a fully adjustable bridge for precise intonation.
Case sold separately.
- Single-cut body shape
- Dolphin headstock
- 29.75 in. short scale neck
- Number of frets: 24
- Fully adjustable bridge
- 2 Fat Lipstick Pickups (extra turns, higher impedance, higher output, best Lipstick for baritone)
- Master Volume and Master Tone
- Pickup selector
- Case sold separately
Add deep tones to your sound in style. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.