Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
D'Angelico Deluxe DC Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with D'Angelico Shield Tremolo Matte Surf Greentrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
D'Angelico Deluxe DC Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with D'Angelico Shield Tremolo Matte Surf Green
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Outstanding style and tones with a tremolo.
An ebony fingerboard paired with the DC's 16"-wide semi-hollow body makes for remarkable sustain, while the D'Angelico Shield Tremolo offers ethereal vibrato. Only 50 pieces available in each finish worldwide. Includes hardshell case.
- Classic semi-hollowbody construction, laminated maple top, back and sides
- 24.75"-scale, 3-piece maple/walnut neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan USA Seth Lover humbuckers with coil-split, 3-way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge, D'Angelico Shield tremolo, Grover locking tuners
Get this limited-edition guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Deluxe DC Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with D'Angelico Shield Tremolo Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway, Semi-hollow Body
- Top wood: Laminated Maple
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone with push/pull coil-split
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Shield Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.