- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico EX-63 Archtop Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J20729
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D'Angelico is proud to bring you the EX-63, a gorgeous throwback capable of rousing an awful lot of attention. A non-cutaway archtop modeled after th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Style and substance combine in this one special package.
D'Angelico is proud to bring you the EX-63, a gorgeous throwback capable of rousing an awful lot of attention. A non-cutaway archtop modeled after the last guitar that John D'Angelico ever built, the EX-63 boasts remarkable playability and comfort, featuring an ebony fingerboard and C-shape neck. Elegance and function come together in this floating ebony Electro-Core bridge and D'Angelico' signature trapeze-style stairstep tailpiece. Complete with Grover Super Rotomatic tuners and signature Scalini pickguard, the EX-63 has the tendency to outshine. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Other
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover Super Rotomatic Gold
- Bridge: Floating Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Korea
Order this one-of-a-kind looker today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.