- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel Mini DC Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73053 000001000 L73053000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The D'Angelico Excel Mini DC is a fourteen-inch-wide double cutaway semi-hollow boasting punchy vintage tone and unparalleled comfort. The Mini DC's ...Click To Read More About This Product
Punchy vintage tone and unparalleled comfort.
The D'Angelico Excel Mini DC is a fourteen-inch-wide double cutaway semi-hollow boasting punchy vintage tone and unparalleled comfort. The Mini DC's undersized body, sleek headstock and slim C-shape neck profile combine to create a lightweight design perfect for players who want total control over their instrument.
Loaded with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers and coil-splitting push/pull tone knobs, the Excel Mini DC offers a remarkable variety of rich tones and sweet sustain. Includes hardshell case.
- Gloss-finished semi-hollow construction, laminated maple top, back and sides
- 24.75"-scale, 3-piece maple/walnut neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual Seymour Duncan USA '59 humbuckers with coil split, 3-way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic Stairstep tuners
Own a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow
- Top wood: Laminated Maple
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.