- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Excel Series Style B Throwback Hollowbody Electric Guitar with USA Seymour Duncan Floating Mini Humbucker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73167 000001000 L73167000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Back by popular demand and reimagined for the first time since its debut, the Excel Style B Throwback is a slimmed down non-cutaway archtop and time ...Click To Read More About This Product
A thinline archtop with classic throwback style.
Back by popular demand and reimagined for the first time since its debut, the Excel Style B Throwback is a slimmed down non-cutaway archtop and time machine to the Jazz Age. A slim-C neck profile, shallow upper bout depth, and 25-inch scale length make the Style B Throwback a notably comfortable archtop while still maintaining robust acoustic tone. Old-school details and Throwback Collection appointments—including the scroll-style headstock designed by John D'Angelico in the 30s—make the Style B a visual stunner. Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Classic hollowbody construction, laminated spruce top, laminated maple back and sides
- 25"-scale, 3-piece maple/walnut neck, 20-fret ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan USA Johnny Smith floating mini-humbucker
- Floating ebony archtop bridge, D'Angelico stairstep tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic stairstep tuners
Get classic Jazz Age vibe . Order yours now.
- Body Type: Non-Cutaway Hollow Body
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Volume Tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Floating Compensated
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.