- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Angelico Premier DC Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Stairstep Tailpiece
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L00615 000001000 L00615000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whatever your personal choice of genre, D'Angelico's Premier Series DC provides standout tone, great looks and comfortable playability. With Duncan-D...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile tone, comfortable playability and striking looks.
Whatever your personal choice of genre, D'Angelico's Premier Series DC provides standout tone, great looks and comfortable playability. With Duncan-Designed HB-101 and HB-101 humbuckers, its punchy midrange and crystalline highs deliver a balanced sound, while the 24.75" scale maple neck with ovankol fretboard makes it a dream to play. Aesthetically, the cream binding, chrome hardware and classic D'Angelico Art Deco design touches keep it from being "just another guitar."
- Bound gloss-finish semi-hollow laminated maple body with center block
- 24.75" scale maple neck with 10" radius, 22-fret ovankol fretboard
- Duncan-Designed HB-102 neck and HB-101 bridge humbuckers, 3-way toggle switch
- Chrome-finished tune-o-matic bridge, stairstep tailpiece, Rotomatic "Stairstep" tuners
Own this standout semi-hollowbody—order your Premier Series DC today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ovankol
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-102
- Bridge: HB-101
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: D'Angelico Stairstep
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Neck binding
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.