- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Dimebag Pantera Cowboys From Hell ML Electric Guitar
Cowboys from Hell Graphic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72946 000001000 L72946000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Dimebag Cowboys From Hell ML is an electric guitar made for mayhem. This basswood solid body features a C-shaped maple neck for serious shre...Click To Read More About This Product
A savage instrument for serious shredders.
The Dean Dimebag Cowboys From Hell ML is an electric guitar made for mayhem. This basswood solid body features a C-shaped maple neck for serious shredding. The fretboard is granadillo—known in Central America as “the wood that sings.” Dual DMT humbuckers both sing and scream; they’re also high output and handmade. With a locking nut and Floyd Rose tremolo, you're just a pinch and a pick away from harmonic squeals and deadly dive-bombs. Finished in gloss with Cowboys From Hell graphics, the Dean Dimebag Pantera Cowboys from Hell ML is ready to rock.
- Basswood body
- Maple neck, C-shape profile, granadillo fretboard
- Dual DMT humbuckers
- Floyd Rose Special tremolo with locking nut, Grover tuners
Grab a Dean like Dimebag. Order today.
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Granadillo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.