- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Exile Select Burled Poplar with Floyd Electric Guitar
Satin Turquoise Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72511 000001000 L72511000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Exile Select Burled Poplar with Floyd is one great looking guitar, thanks to its select burled polar top over solid alder body. Outfitted wi...Click To Read More About This Product
A burled poplar beauty that rocks a Floyd Rose.
The Dean Exile Select Burled Poplar with Floyd is one great looking guitar, thanks to its select burled polar top over solid alder body. Outfitted with brushed chrome EMG 57tw and 66tw humbuckers, the Exile has tons of tasty tones; push/pull pots split the 'buckers into single-coil mode for further sonic exploration.
The Exile features a 3-piece maple neck with a comfortable slim-D profile, along with a bound 24-fret ebony fretboard. The Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo is a metal mainstay and will keep your strings in tune during dive bombs and reverse dive bombs. The Ibanez also includes Grover tuners and five-ply headstock and body binding, making the Exile Select Burled Poplar with Floyd an outstanding blend of class and ferocity—in a single guitar.
- Alder body with burled poplar top
- 3-piece maple neck, ebony fretboard
- EMG 57tw and 67tw humbuckers, coil-split with push/pull pots
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo, Grover tuners
An inspiring Ibanez made for metal. Order today.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Burl Poplar
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: Slim D
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 57tw
- Bridge: EMG 66tw
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.