Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Dean NashVegas Select Electric Guitar Black Satintrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Black Satin
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic single cutaway style updated with Duncan 'buckers.
The Dean NashVegas Select is a single cutaway electric guitar that combines a classic shape with contemporary details. The body is basswood, known for its low-end, pleasing mids and warm tones. The 3-piece maple neck has a comfortable C-shape profile and a 22-fret bound ebony fretboard.
The NashVegas Select comes with Seymour Duncan humbuckers—a SH-5 and APH-1. Great for metal, blues and hard rock, dial down this killer combo for instant access to sparkling clean tones. The Cadi bridge makes for easy string changes; its hardtail design anchors those strings solidly for maximum resonance. Grover tuners complete the package, making the Dean NashVegas Select a great electric guitar for armchair players and pros alike.
Basswood body 3-piece maple neck with C-shape profile, bound ebony fretboard Seymour Duncan SH-5 and APH-1 humbuckers Cadi bridge, Grover tuners
Order a Dean with tones to the bone.
NashVegas Select Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Basswood
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tailpiece: Hardtail
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.