- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean NashVegas Select Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72945 000002000 L72945000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean NashVegas Select is a single cutaway electric guitar that combines a classic shape with contemporary details. The body is basswood, known f...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic single cutaway style updated with Duncan 'buckers.
The Dean NashVegas Select is a single cutaway electric guitar that combines a classic shape with contemporary details. The body is basswood, known for its low-end, pleasing mids and warm tones. The 3-piece maple neck has a comfortable C-shape profile and a 22-fret bound ebony fretboard.
The NashVegas Select comes with Seymour Duncan humbuckers—a SH-5 and APH-1. Great for metal, blues and hard rock, dial down this killer combo for instant access to sparkling clean tones. The Cadi bridge makes for easy string changes; its hardtail design anchors those strings solidly for maximum resonance. Grover tuners complete the package, making the Dean NashVegas Select a great electric guitar for armchair players and pros alike.
Basswood body 3-piece maple neck with C-shape profile, bound ebony fretboard Seymour Duncan SH-5 and APH-1 humbuckers Cadi bridge, Grover tuners
Order a Dean with tones to the bone.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Basswood
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tailpiece: Hardtail
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.