- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Z-X Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #519812 000001000 519812000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dean's version of this classic rock guitar features a basswood body, bolt-on neck, V-shaped tailpiece, fixed bridge, zebra pickups, and Grover tuners...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic that's always been radical.
Dean's version of this classic rock guitar features a basswood body, bolt-on neck, V-shaped tailpiece, fixed bridge, zebra pickups, and Grover tuners. The added string length created by the exclusive headstock coupled with the original Dean neck design provides incredible ease of play. Still offered in it's original configuration, the Z has withstood the test of time.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options. Case sold separately.
- Basswood body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 frets
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- Zebra humbuckers
- Tune-o-matic bridge with string-thu-body
- Dot inlays
- Grover tuners
- Chrome hardware
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.