- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Double Cat Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L55276
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Double Cat is a chambered, dual-pickup, 22-fret electric guitar, featuring a Cat Eye f-hole, deep cutaways and a 647 mm scale. The Double Ca...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage styling with exceptional proprietary pickups and appointments.
The Double Cat is a chambered, dual-pickup, 22-fret electric guitar, featuring a Cat Eye f-hole, deep cutaways and a 647 mm scale. The Double Cat is crafted from solid alder with routed large sound chambers. The body is then topped with a flat maple top featuring a Cat Eye-styled f-hole. This distinct construction of a solid, but chambered alder body, combined with a flat top and a one-piece maple neck, gives the Double Cat the special tone musicians all around the world came to love.
The Double Cat is equipped with Duesenberg's proven pickup combination of their classically wound Grand Vintage humbucker for the bridge and the smooth and creamy Domino P-90 single-coil for the neck. The middle position of both pickups feature a special wiring, which splits certain low-end frequencies out of the humbucker signal, resulting in an open and extremely versatile addition to your pallet of sounds.
Choose from Black or Catalina Blue.
Like what you see? Order one of these cool Deusenberg's today.
- Type: Solid Amercian alder with sound chambers
- Top: Laminated maple
- Back, Sides: Laminated maple, flat back
- Size: 47 x 34 cm / 18.5” x 13.35“
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8”
- Binding: Cream with 3-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Neck Joint: Set-in one-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm/1.67" (nut), 52 mm/2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm/0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm/0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm/12"
- Inlays: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black Veneer
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage humbucker
- Wiring: Master volume, Master tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg deluxe tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (Straplock compatible)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (10-50)
- Case: Custom line case
- Tools: All required allen keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.