- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Starplayer TV Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J41272
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Starplayer TV is a semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 25.5 in. scale. The distin...Click To Read More About This Product
Distinct Duesenberg sound.
The Starplayer TV is a semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 25.5 in. scale.
The distinctive arched spruce top and elegant flamed maple arched back has elevated the TV to one of the finest guitars in the world. Even being such a versatile instrument, it always retains its discreet character and enriches every type or style of music with its distinct Duesenberg sound. It will remind you of the time when Rock & Roll was still young.
For the cutting leads and heavy riffs, they took their own classically wound Grand Vintage Humbucker and paired it with our open Domino P90 Singlecoil for airy chords and creamy licks. The middle position of both pickups features a special wiring, which splits certain low end frequencies out of the humbucker signal, resulting in an open and extremely versatile addition to your pallet of sounds.
All Duesenberg instruments are fitted with their own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. They design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates. All the fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for.
Additionally, the Diamond Deluxe Tremola has proved to be one of the best of its kind, providing buttery operation and outstanding tuning stability. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675" (42.5mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Domino P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Z-tuners with Art Diego buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Own this special guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.