- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone AJ-100CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Natural Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
- 518364 000010829 518364000010829
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone AJ-100CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar brings the look and sound of the Advanced Jumbo to everyone. Guitar comes with standard AJ features su...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Warm, woody tones for a tiny price.
The Epiphone AJ-100CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar brings the look and sound of the Advanced Jumbo to everyone. Guitar comes with standard AJ features such as a select spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a rosewood fingerboard. The AJ-100CE includes a cutaway body style and the Nanoflex pickup for electric amplification.
The term "Nanoflex" refers to its ultra thin (nano-like) profile and its flexibility that allows it to conform to any surface shape. This assures complete guitar-to-pickup-to-saddle contact. Unlike other undersaddle pickups, the Nanoflex design utilizes 7 highly-sensitive and ultraresponsive layers of sensor material to not only sense the vibrations of the strings but the vibrations of the guitar body as well. The Nanoflex is the first pickup to incorporate active amplification directly at the pickup. As a result, the signal does not pass through even a single millimeter of the wire and therefore, the signal quality is uncompromised.
- Mahogany body
- Select spruce top
- Set mahogany neck
- Nanoflex pickup under the saddle and endpin jack
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay
- Chrome hardware
- 25.5" scale
- 1.68" nut width
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.