- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone B.B. King Lucille Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518252 000000000 518252000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made to play the blues, the Epiphone B.B. King Lucille Electric Guitar features 2 humbuckers with stereo output to two separate amps (one for treble,...Click To Read More About This Product
B.B. King Lucille is Epiphone's version of King's famous Gibson.
Made to play the blues, the Epiphone B.B. King Lucille Electric Guitar features 2 humbuckers with stereo output to two separate amps (one for treble, one for bass) and a Vari-Tone control that tailor your pickup sounds.
The body is laminated maple while the maple neck has a rosewood fretboard with block inlays. Body, neck, and headstock are bound. The TP-6 tailpiece allows precise tuning. Gold hardware adds another classy touch, and Lucille's name is prominently displayed on the headstock to remind you never to run back into a burning building.
King’s singular tone has everything you’d want to hear in electric blues guitar—a bell-like ring with a hint of overdrive, soaring highs and gritty lows, and all driven home by King’s mighty left hand tremolo. The Epiphone B. B. King Lucille was designed by B. B. King himself and puts all the tone and nuance of King’s own favorite guitar in your hands.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Lucille
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.68" (42.67mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Classic Alnico
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Classic Alnico
- Brand: Epiphone
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vari-Tone, Dual outputs: 1/4” mono (both pickups or neck pickup in Stereo Mode and 1/ 4” Stereo (bridge pickup)
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: TP-6 tunable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Lucille is calling you to sing your own blues. Answer her call and order this B.B. King axe today.
- Position 1: Bypass
- Position 2: 5dB at 1950Hz
- Position 3: 12dB at 1100Hz (similar to single-coil)
- Position 4: 18.5dB at 360Hz (similar to single-coil)
- Position 5: 21dB at 120Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.