- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone EJ-200SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #518652 000001000 518652000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone's version of the Gibson classic J-200, known as the "King of the Flat Tops", a guitar that has graced stages across the world in the hands o...Click To Read More About This Product
Gibson's classic J-200 style with Fishman electronics and generous cutaway.
Epiphone's version of the Gibson classic J-200, known as the "King of the Flat Tops", a guitar that has graced stages across the world in the hands of musical legends from Elvis to Emmylou. This modernized EJ-200SCE, features a jumbo select maple body with a solid spruce top, a stylish mustache bridge, gold hardware, crown inlays on the fingerboard, and a huge sound easily amplified by the the Fishman Sonitone preamp and Sonicore pickup system.
Case sold separately.
A Body Full of Grace
The EJ-200SCE's construction features a solid spruce top with select maple, back and sides and a striking cutaway that provides you better fret access than its predecessor. This 25.5" scale beauty also comes with Epiphone's SlimTaper select maple neck which helps give you a smoother ride up and down the rosewood fingerboard. The rosewood fingerboard has vintage style pearloid crown inlays and a 1.68" nut along with our iconic Sloped Dovewing Epiphone headstock with premium die-cast gold 14:1 tuners.
A Fresh Spin on Classic Tone
The tone from the EJ-200SCE's solid spruce top is enhanced by the classic rosewood "mustache" bridge and synthetic bone saddle. A tortoise-style pickguard with a unique dandelion art pattern helps round-out the EJ-200SCE's iconic look. Thanks to it's combination of tonewoods and construction, the EJ-200SCE provides you with a solid, yet balanced tone, which lets rhythm guitarists and singer-songwriters feel like they're being backed up by a band even when they're playing a set pared down. The rich and complex tones the EJ-200SCE will truly inspire musicians everywhere over and over again.
Plug It In, Plug It In
Taking the J-200 to whole new levels sonically, the EJ-200CE features the Fishman Sonitone preamp system with Sonicore pickup.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select Black, Natural or Vintage Sunburst finish.
- Select maple jumbo body
- Solid spruce top
- Set Slim Taper maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with crown inlays
- Rosewood bridge with synthetic bone saddle
- 25-1/2" scale
- Fishman Sonitone preamp and Sonicore pickup system
- Stylish mustache bridge and pickguard
- Sloped Dovewing Epiphone headstock
- 14:1 die-cast Gold Grover machine heads
- Gold screws on the traditional "bell" style truss rod cover
- 1.68" nut width
- Body, neck, and headstock binding
- Case sold separately
Bring this revamped classic home today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.