- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone G-310 SG Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518280 000001000 518280000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone G-310 SG Electric Guitar is an axe that delivers everything from warm distortion to all-out scream. Crafted with alder body, bolt-on mah...Click To Read More About This Product
SG-style body with 2 hot-wired humbuckers.
The Epiphone G-310 SG Electric Guitar is an axe that delivers everything from warm distortion to all-out scream. Crafted with alder body, bolt-on mahogany neck, and rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay. Also has chrome LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for more sustain and easier string changing, and LockTone tuners. Limited lifetime warranty.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Bolt-on mahogany neck
22-fret rosewood fingerboard
2 open-coil humbuckers
LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece (more sustain,
easier string change)
Limited lifetime warranty
Rockin' on a budget? This guitar's for you. Order yours now.
1.68" nut width
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.