Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Inspired by Gibson J-200 Acoustic-Electric Guitar Aged Natural Antiquetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Aged Natural Antique
Epiphone Inspired by Gibson J-200 Acoustic-Electric Guitar Aged Natural Antique$899.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A super jumbo with a serious pedigree and fantastic Fishman electronics.
Epiphone spec'd their Inspired by Gibson J-200 acoustic-electric guitar with all the right stuff. It's an all-solid-wood guitar with figured maple back and sides and a Sitka spruce top. The aged vintage gloss accentuates the grain underneath.
The two-piece maple neck has a contrasting mahogany center strip. Your hands will instantly feel comfortable with its rounded C-profile. The Indian laurel fingerboard has graduated crown mother-of-pearl inlays; the crown motif continues on the headstock. The prominent moustache bridge is hard-to-miss—you don't play a J-200 if modesty is your thing. Remember: it's good to be the king.
The super jumbo body is loud and articulate, but if your domain includes larger stages, Epiphone makes it easy to be heard. The Inspired by Gibson J-200 acoustic-electric guitar is loaded with a Fishman Sonicore undersaddle pickup. Control the volume and tone with the soundhole-mounted Sonitone preamp.
Other features include Epiphone Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons and press-in bushings, bone nut and saddle, 6-ply top and 4-ply back binding and a J-200-style pickguard with two-color graphics.
- Figured maple back and sides
- Sitka spruce top
- Two-piece maple and mahogany neck
- Indian laurel fingerboard and bridge
- Epiphone Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons
- Fishman Sonicore pickup and Sonitone preamp
- Aged gloss finish
- Choose Natural or Sunburst
It's good to be the king. Order the J-200 today.
Inspired by Gibson J-200 Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Super Jumbo Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Figured Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.70 in. (43.2 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple/Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Varnish
- Bridge: Laurel
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Undersaddle pickup
- EQ/Tuner: 2-band/No
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.