- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar
Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72556 000001000 L72556000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Les Paul Classic occupies a dominant spot in Epiphone’s Modern Collection of instruments. To outward appearances, it looks like a pristine, late ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solibody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fretboard and 2 Humbuckers
The Les Paul Classic occupies a dominant spot in Epiphone’s Modern Collection of instruments. To outward appearances, it looks like a pristine, late ’50s Gibson Les Paul. A closer look reveals a host of updates—coil splitting, phase switching and more. The Epiphone Les Paul Classic is perfect for the player who wants an affordable guitar with historic style and modern electronics.
The Les Paul Classic gets modern electronicsEpiphone loads this Les Paul with Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers in open-coil “zebra” style. They sound similar to PAFs but have more push to cut through the mix. For single-coil tones, just flick the coil-split. Phase controls allow you to nail the “hollow” sound favored by British blues guitarists of the late ’60s.
A Classic with traditional tonewoodsThe Les Paul Classic doesn’t mess with tradition—the body is mahogany with a maple top. With a SlimTaper profile, you’ll find the mahogany neck comfortable and fast. One modern addition is an Indian laurel fretboard, which has a similar look and feel to rosewood.
The Les Paul Classic combines the best of new and oldEpiphone spec’d the Les Paul Classic with ultra-smooth CTS pots. The headstock has an updated design, with a mother-of-pearl Epiphone logo. Grover Rotomatic tuners look classy and have a modern 18:1 gear ratio. The Epiphone Les Paul Classic is a well-rounded guitar with malleable tones and represents a great bang-for-the-buck. If those specs are in your ballpark, the Les Paul Classic might become your go-to-guitar.
- Mahogany body with plain maple top and sapele back
- 60s slim taper mahogany neck with a gloss finish, 22-fret Indian laurel fretboard
- Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO neck and bridge pickups, 3-way switch
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with kidney buttons
Get a Les Paul that packs a punch. Shop now.
- Mahogany body with maple top that pays tribute to the Les Paul's past
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable SlimTaper profile
- 2 Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers with versatile coil-split/phase-switch
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with a 18:1 ratio for precise tuning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.