Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Les Paul Special Electric Guitar TV Yellowtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solidbody Electric with Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fretboard, 2 Single-Coil Pickups
Powered by P-90SEpiphone outfitted the Special with 2 soap bar Pro P-90 pickups that match the sonic signature of Seth Lover’s originals. They emphasize thick mid-range tones, but are transparent enough to respond to your attack, whether you pick with force, or more delicately with your fingers. Expect the bite of a single-coil and the punch of a ‘bucker. We think your ears will be pleased.
Mahogany slab constructionThe Les Paul Special has been made of mahogany for over 6 decades, and Epiphone knows there’s no reason to alter a winning formula. The slab body will feel equally solid in your hands, and look great, too, thanks to its gloss finish.
Updated HeadstockThe Special’s mahogany neck has an updated headstock design called the ’60s Kalamazoo. It comes close to the classic Gibson open-book shape, but doesn’t ape it. The neck has sizeable but not too chunky vintage ’50s profile. The Indian Laurel fretboard has a 12" radius and is bound with cream binding.
This is the Les Paul Special to get for Gibson features at Epiphone prices
With a mahogany body and two Pro P-90s, the Les Paul Special is a guitar without bells and whistles and it doesn’t need them—over six decades with the same design proves it. We think the Epiphone Les Paul Special is a great player, a solid value and one you should check out.
- • Mahogany body
- • Mahogany neck with Vintage '50s profile, Indian laurel fretboard
- • Dual Soap Bar Pro P90 single coil pickups
- • Lightning Bar wraparound bridge, Deluxe Vintage Ivory button tuners, Graph Tech nut
Go classic with a Les Paul Special. Order today.
Les Paul Special Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Slab mahogany body—just like the original from 1955
- Mahogany neck set into the body—just like the original from 1955
- A Gibson standard 14.75" scale length and 12” profile
- 2 soap bar Pro P-90 pickups offer a variety of classic tones
- Dual volume and tone controls, 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Lightning Bar wraparound bridge for maximum resonance
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.