- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Special II Plus Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 430855
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its introduction almost 20 years ago, The Special-II has met the needs of countless musicians with its combination of Les Paul features, great ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great looking limited edition with a flamed maple top and screaming pickups.
Since its introduction almost 20 years ago, The Special-II has met the needs of countless musicians with its combination of Les Paul features, great tone and affordability. The Special II Plus Top Limited Edition Electric Guitar is made with a flamed maple top, mahogany body, bolt-on mahogany neck, smooth 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, and is every bit as handsome as its uptown cousins.
Providing the sizzle and snarl that you can only get from humbuckers is a 650R (neck) and 700T (bridge) pickup combo. You'll be amazed how these U.S.A. designed pickups with their high-output magnets add more highs with increased definition and no muddiness. Slightly over-wound, the hotter 700T bridge pickup is smooth but can give you a little extra scream or growl when you need it while never losing its rich combination of enhanced lows and crystal clear highs.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Flamed maple top
- Mahogany body
- Bolt-on neck mahogany neck with slim taper profile
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- 700T/650R open-coil humbuckers
- Tone, volume, and 3-way pickup switch
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-5/8" nut width
- Chrome hardware
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Limited lifetime warranty
Les Paul style and tone in an economical package.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.