- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Standard '50s Electric Guitar
Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72811 000002000 L72811000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’50s model is part of the “Inspired by Gibson” collection. With a mahogany body, AAA maple top, set neck with block in...Click To Read More About This Product
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, AAA Maple Top, Indian Laurel Fretboard and 2 Humbucker Pickups
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’50s model is part of the “Inspired by Gibson” collection. With a mahogany body, AAA maple top, set neck with block inlays and dual ProBucker pickups, this Standard looks like a time-traveler from Kalamazoo, straight from '58. If you want a vintage ’Paul without the exorbitant price, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard cops the vibe and sound and may become your day-to-day player.
The Les Paul Standard '50s: powered by ProBuckersEpiphone’s ProBucker pickups are based on the most sought-after humbuckers in Gibson’s history—the mighty “Patent Applied For.” The Les Paul Standard ’50s features two ProBuckers with a similar warm and fat tone.
The Les Paul Standard '50s AAA maple topA gloss finish highlights the flame on the guitar's AAA maple top. Don’t expect modern weight relief—this is a ’50s Standard. It’s made with mahogany. You'll feel it, and it's worth it.
Epiphone’s Neck and updated HeadstockThe mahogany neck is set with a long tenon joint for increased sustain. It has a ’59 rounded medium C-profile—if you prefer a slightly thicker neck that’s not a baseball bat, you’ll feel right at home. The updated headstock gives the ’50s Les Paul Standard a new identity that fits with its vintage styling. The Epiphone logo is inlayed with mother of pearl.
Other ’50’s specs from EpiphoneThe Les Paul Standard utilizes ’50s-style wiring, dual volume and tone controls with gold top hat knobs, trapezoid fret markers and vintage deluxe tuners.
The Les Paul Standard ’50s is the Epiphone to get for vintage style and sound.
Over the past 6 decades, the Les Paul Standard has reached iconic status, and for good reason. If you want a killer-looking ’Paul with vintage features, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’50s is a winner.
- Mahogany body with AAA flame maple top for increased high-end pop
- Mahogany neck with long tenon for stability and increased sustain
- '59 Rounded medium C-shape profile that is substantial but not unwieldy, 22-fret Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius for bending ease4
- 2 Epiphone ProBucker pickups with 3-way selector and dual volume and tone controls for a vast array of sounds
- Lock Tone stop bar tailpiece and ABR-1 bridge for increased sustain, Epiphone Vintage Deluxe tuners, Graph Tech nut for a harmonically rich and balanced tone
A Les Paul Standard with '50s specs. Order today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway, Solid Body
- Top wood: AAA Flame Maple, (plain maple on Gold Top)
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm), GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: High-ratio Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.