- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 512585 000026000 512585000026000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original idea for the Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar was to create a somewhat lower-priced Paul by dispensing with some cosmetics. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
Clean looks, affordable price, and a cool Alpine White finish.
The original idea for the Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar was to create a somewhat lower-priced Paul by dispensing with some cosmetics. The result was an especially clean, handsome guitar with all the Les Paul essentials. Newly designed in 2004, the Studio now has a thicker body that matches its namesake, hot open-coil humbuckers, a set mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, and mahogany body with carved top. Alpine White finish. The LockTone stopbar tailpiece and Tune-O-Matic bridge provide great sustain and tone, and make string changing easier. Limited lifetime warranty.
Mahogany body with carved top
Set mahogany neck
Alpine White finish
Alnico Classic humbuckers
Locktone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
Dot fingerboard inlays
Limited lifetime warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.