- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73112 000001000 L73112000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio IG proves that a lightweight electric can punch above its class. Gibson’s original model made its debut in 1983. Essenti...Click To Read More About This Product
Solidbody Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Veneer Top, Mahogany Neck, Pau Ferro Fretboard and 2 Humbuckers
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio IG proves that a lightweight electric can punch above its class. Gibson’s original model made its debut in 1983. Essentially a Les Paul with less flash, it was designed for studio musicians who were primarily concerned with sound and playability. The Studio IG, however, leaves nothing to be desired. It’s got the tones and the looks to wow in any arena.
The mahogany body features Epiphone’s Modern Weight Relief, a process that removes less wood than a fully-chambered guitar, while reducing resonances that lead to feedback. Topped in gloss maple, the Les Paul Studio IG will shine under stage lights.
The mahogany neck has a slim taper designed for speed. Classic trapezoid inlays line the Indian laurel fretboard, which has a 12” radius.
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio IG is loaded with dual Epiphone Classic Pro ACPNHB humbuckers. They deliver the traditional tonal characteristics of Alnico, but with a higher, more modern output. These pickups are also coil-taped for a single-coil sound, allowing maximum tonal flexibility.
Grover Rotomatic tuners offer rock-solid reliability for super stable tuning. A fixed bridge and stopbar tailpiece combo contribute to keep the strings in tune during the heaviest of bends.
- The Epiphone Les Paul Studio is a modern take on a model Gibson first released in 1983. Though the aesthetics might be simple, the Studio is complex where it counts—dual Alnico Classic humbuckers dish out a variety of great tones. The Les Paul Studio is geared for players who value no-compromise sounds in a stripped-down solidbody.
The Les Paul Studio gets Alnico Classic humbuckersThese pickups are “Classic” for a reason: they have a clarity and bite that we think you’ll find inspiring. The bridge ’bucker is a Classic Plus and is slightly overwound.
Mahogany constructionWhile Gibson’s 1983 Les Paul Studio was made of alder, Epiphone goes back to basics with its Studio model. The body is mahogany, topped with a maple veneer cap. The Les Paul Studio is lighter than you’d expect and extremely comfortable for long sets.
This is the Epiphone to get for Les Paul tonesWith its speedy SlimTaper D-profile neck, pau ferro fretboard, tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar taipiece, the Epiphone Les Paul Studio ditches the frills and keeps the specs that matter most. If you are looking for an affordable instrument with a vast array of sounds, the Les Paul Studio is worth a deeper look.
The Les Paul Studio packs a punch. Shop now.
- Mahogany body with maple veneer top
- Mahogany neck with comfortable 1960s SlimTaper D-profile
- Revamped headstock with Epiphone logo in mother of pearl.
- Pau ferro fretboard with medium jumbo frets for bending ease
- Vintage-sounding Alnico Classic humbucker (neck), Alnico Classic Plus (bridge) humbuckers
- LockTone ABR tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover 18:1 high ratio tuners for precise tuning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.