- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Special-II GT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581886 000269000 581886000269000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its introduction almost 20 years ago, The Special-II has been a favorite of countless musicians with its combination of classic Les Paul featur...Click To Read More About This Product
A worn finish and tweaked tone controls give it distinction.
Since its introduction almost 20 years ago, The Special-II has been a favorite of countless musicians with its combination of classic Les Paul features, great tone and affordability. Now, Epiphone puts a new twist on this classic with the Special-II GT. Like the Special-II, this is a full-on, in- your-face rockin' machine with all the same features (and more!) that you've come to expect from Epiphone.
As with all Epiphones, the Special II GT comes with our Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibsons 24/7/365 Customer Service. Wrap it all up in a thin "worn" vintage style black color finish with a price tag that any guitarist can afford and you've got an Epiphone classic made just for you.
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Hard maple, SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on, contoured heel with recessed 4-bolt pattern
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Dimensions: 24.75 scale
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with perloid parallelogram inlays, 22 frets
- Fingerboard radius 14
- Pickups: USA-designed 700T (bridge) and 650R (neck) humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with integrated push/pull Kill Switch l Switch, 3-way all-metal toggle
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge: 6 screw vintage-style tremelo
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Premium, 14:1 covered
- Case sold separately
This elegant yet ruggedly built instrument is made for serious rockin' Own one today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.