Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone USA Texan Hollowbody Acoustic-Electric Guitar Antique Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Antique Natural
Epiphone USA Texan Hollowbody Acoustic-Electric Guitar Antique Natural$2,699.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A made-in-the-USA Epiphone Texan with L.R. Baggs VTC pickup system.
- Solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck, Indian rosewood fretboard and bridge with mother-of-pearl single parallelogram inlays, compound dovetail neck joint
- L.R. Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup with volume and tone controls
- Nitro finish, authentic celluloid pickguard, bone nut and saddle, nickel tuner plating
This made-in-the-USA model is back. Order today.
USA Texan Hollowbody Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Top wood: Solid spruce top
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Body finish: Nitro
- Neck shape: Rounded D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: L.R. Baggs VTC undersaddle pickup, volume and tone controls
- Tuning machines: Grover cream button strap
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Included
- Country of origin: USA
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.