- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Vintage G-400 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 518669
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone Vintage G-400 Electric Guitar plays fast and is a super value. Epi has re-created this SG-shaped legend using a worn satin finish and ag...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Return of a classic in a very affordable form.
The Epiphone Vintage G-400 Electric Guitar plays fast and is a super value. Epi has re-created this SG-shaped legend using a worn satin finish and aged fretboard that give it the look of a cherished original. Crafted with chrome hardware, a mahogany body and single-piece set neck with rosewood fretboard, LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for more sustain and easier string changing, and armed with a pair of Alnico V humbuckers, this guitar is ready to rock right out of the box. Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Worn satin finish and aged fretboard
- Chrome hardware
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany single-piece set neck with rosewood fretboard
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for more sustain and easier string changing
- 2 Alnico V humbuckers
- 1.6" nut width
- 24.75" scale
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.