- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Majesty 6 Tiger Eye Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47355 000001000 L47355000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Limited to only 300 guitars worldwide, the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Majesty Tiger Eye is an instrument that we be in serious demand among c...Click To Read More About This Product
A unique limited-run guitar from Ernie Ball Music Man and John Petrucci.
Limited to only 300 guitars worldwide, the Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Majesty Tiger Eye is an instrument that we be in serious demand among collectors and players alike. Featuring an extra large carved flame maple shield over an alder back and sides, with a matching flame maple headstock, its looks are stunning. The hyper-fast 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany thru-neck is built with Petrucci's signature neck carve and a smooth, 24-fret ebony fingerboard. Loaded with the new signature DiMarzio pickups — Dreamcatcher in the bridge and Rainmaker in the neck position, along with the piezo-equipped floating tremolo bridge, it's an instrument with an incredibly versatile palette of available tones. Each guitar comes with a deluxe hard case and a signed, numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Gloss-finished flame maple shield on neck-thru alder body
- 25.5"-scale mahogany/maple/mahogany neck-through design, 24-fret ebony fingerboard
- DiMarzio artist signature Rainmaker and Dreamcatcher humbuckers, piezo bridge
- Music Man Petrucci piezo tremolo bridge, locking Schaller tuners
Only 300 worldwide. Order yours now and don't miss out.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: SlimTaper
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 17 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: JP Shield
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Rainmaker
- Bridge: Dreamcatcher
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Built-in adjustable boost
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, piezo volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way, and 3-way (piezo/magnetic)
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Piezo floating tremolo
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.