- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP E-II M-II 7 NT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49168 000001000 L49168000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All ESP E-II instruments, like this E-II M-II 7 NT electric guitar, are created at the ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional...Click To Read More About This Product
Smooth playing neck with monstrous tone and mesmerizing finish.
All ESP E-II instruments, like this E-II M-II 7 NT electric guitar, are created at the ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel or reliability for their guitars and basses. The ESP E-II M-II 7 NT is a 7-string guitar that offers all of the tone benefits of a hardtail Hipshot bridge with string-thru body design in a beautiful guitar topped in Buckeye burl maple with a killer Purple Natural Fade finish. The E-II M-II 7 NT also features design details like natural body binding, white binding on the neck and finish-matched headstock and black hardware. Its tone is powered by a pair of direct-mounted Bare Knuckle Warpig 7st Tyger pickups with extremely high output that works well with intense levels of gain and offering monstrous bass and midrange response. You also get high-quality components, including Schaller straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners and a bone nut.
The E-II M-II 7 NT comes with an ESP hardshell case.
- Gloss-finish solid mahogany body with buckeye burl top
- Set-thru maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- Bare Knuckle Warpig humbuckers
- Hipshot hardtail bridge, Gotoh tuners
Like what you see? Imagine it in your hands. Order it today and soon you won't have to imagine.
- Set-thru construction
- Mahogany body
- Buckeye burl maple top
- 3-piece maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Fingerboard radius: 305 mm
- Finish: Purple natural fade
- Scale: 25.5"
- Nut type: Bone
- Neck contour: Thin-U
- Frets/Type: 24XJ
- Hardware color: Black
- Strap button: Schaller straplock
- Tuners: Gotoh locking
- Bridge: Hipshot with string thru
- Neck pickup: Bare Knuckle Warpig 7st Black Battleworn
- Bridge pickup: 7st Black Battleworn
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics layout: Volume, Tone, 3-way switch
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Light
- Case: Form fit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.