- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar
Faded Cherry Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96672 000001000 H96672000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar is a classic-looking rocker perfect for gigging on a budget. It's a stage-worthy performer with its set-neck const...Click To Read More About This Product
A sturdy rocker in a cool finish with a set neck and coil-tapping.
The ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar is a classic-looking rocker perfect for gigging on a budget. It's a stage-worthy performer with its set-neck construction and maple top over an all-mahogany body. The rosewood fingerboard has 22 XJ frets accross a 24.75" scale length and is designed for speed and comfort. The EC-256 sports two powerful ESP humbucking pickups with a 3-way toggle switch, independant volume controls for each pickup and one master tone control with push-pull coil tap. ESP die-cast tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge add to the reliability of this affordable workhorse.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- Maple top
- Mahogany neck
- Set-neck construction
- 24.75" scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 42mm standard nut
- 22 XJ frets
- Chrome hardware
- ESP tuners
- TOM bridge & tailpiece
- ESP LH-150 (B & N) pickup
- 3-Way toggle
- Bridge volume
- Neck volume
- Master tone w/push-pull coil tap
Choose a guitar that'll pay for itself in just a few gigs. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.